Auto-reply to Texts
Auto-Reply to Texts
Are you busy? Stuck in a meeting? Out on vacation? Not a problem. With Burner, you can set up an auto-reply to text messages so that people who text you while you're out know exactly when you'll be able to return their messages.
You can set up a text auto-reply message for each of your Burners.
- Start by selecting the Burner number you want to set up for Auto Replies under the All Lines inbox.
- Then tap the gear icon at the top of the screen.
- Then, scroll down in your settings until you see Auto-Reply to Texts and tap on it.
- Now just toggle on the Auto-Reply to Texts button and type out the message of your choice! No need to save anything. Once you back out of the settings, the customer text will be saved automatically.
- Tap on the All Numbers option at the top left and choose the Burner number you want to add the Auto Reply to Text for.
- Go to the Settings icon at the bottom right.
- Scroll down until you see 'Auto-Reply to Texts'
- Enable it by tapping on the switch to the right.
- Type your message out and press Save. That's all!