Learn how to manage your contacts within the Burner app on iOS or Android.
To navigate to Contacts from your inbox (home screen):
- Tap the "Contacts" icon at the bottom of the screen
The next screen that opens is your Contacts:
Searching & Filtering
To search your contacts, tap the search field at the fop:
- For iOS: Tap the search field
- For Android: Tap the magnifying glass icon
View a Contact
To view a contact's details, tap on their name or number.
From this screen you can:
- Edit notes
Mute and BlockTo silence a contact, you have two options:
- Mute - Calls and messages from this phone will not ring or notify you, but you will see the call and message history in your Inbox.
- Block - Blocked numbers will not ring through and will process through to your Burner. Calls and message history will be hidden from your Inbox. Blocked numbers that call you will get a notice that the number has been disconnected. Finally, blocked numbers go into their own "Blocked" filter on the Contacts screen.
Edit a ContactEdit a contact by tapping on their name or, if unnamed, their number.
- The Contact Details screen will open next
- Tap "Edit" in the top left to edit the info
- You can now edit:
- Photo (tap the person icon to change the photo)
- Which Burner the contact is associated with (tap to associate/remove)