Custom Voicemail Greeting
Custom Voicemail Greetings
By default, your voicemail greeting is a standard voiceover asking the recipient to leave a message. However, each individual Burner has the ability to record and set its own voicemail greetings. Burner voicemails are completely separate from your device's regular voicemail, so callers will never hear your personal voicemail.
- From the home screen, choose the Burner you wish to set you a custom greeting for and tap the gear icon by selecting the number from 'All Numbers'.
- Select the gear icon at the top right.
- Select "Voicemail Greeting".
- Tap "Custom Greeting," then "Record New" to begin recording your own personalized greeting. Make sure to tap the "Add" button to save your custom voicemail!
- Tap on the All Numbers option at the top left, then choose the Burner number you want to create a customer greeting for.
- Tap the Settings icon at the bottom right.
- Scroll down to Voicemail Greeting.
- Choose 'Custom Greeting'.
- Tap Record to start recording. Once you're done, tap Stop.
- Finally, tap on Save at the top right.