Burner Premium - Video Messaging
If you are a Burner Premium user (iOS only), you now have the ability to send and receive video messages! First, be sure you make the upgrade from your Standard Burner to the Burner Premium upgrade. To send a video, simply follow the steps below:
Selecting or Recording a Video
Open your Burner app and start by opening an existing message thread or starting a new text. in this case, we'll start a new message!
Next, tap on the camera icon at the bottom left of the screen.
Lastly, choose if you want to record a video in the app, or select an existing video from your camera library.
- Why is the video quality so low?
- Videos are sent via MMS and if the receiver is using an iPhone, the quality will be limited due to Apple limitations. If the user receiving a video is on Android or any other non-Apple device, the quality should be preserved.
- My video said "Failed to Send", what can I do?
- If your video fails to send, this means your video may have exceeded the file size/limit that we currently support and you may need to crop some time off your video.
- What's the maximum time I can record a video for?
- The time limit depends on the actual size of the video. The size limit is currently 600kbps.
Got another issue or question? We would love to hear your feedback! Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.