Can I have multiple numbers?
Having multiple numbers is possible and one of the best reasons to use Burner. You can have a maximum number of 200 active Burners at a time. The maximum amount of Auto-Renewing Burners you can have is 3 for Android and 100 for iOS users, but you can always create additional Prepaid Burners as needed. Keep in mind that prepaid numbers can't be renewed and will be deleted after 30 days if you don't attach them to a subscription.
To create a new Prepaid Burner on Android:
- Tap the three horizontal lines in the top left corner of the screen, which will bring up the main menu. From there, tap Manage in the top right corner. Tap Create a Burner.
- Scroll down to choose your Burner option, then tap the credits amount button to the right of the Burner you wish to create. If you need more credits to create the type of Burner you'd like, you will now be prompted to purchase more.
To create a new Prepaid Burner on iOS:
- Tap the gear icon at the top right of your All Numbers inbox!
- Tap on Burner Numbers
- Tap on +Create Number under the Prepaid Numbers section
- Scroll down to choose the Picture Burner option. If you need more credits to create the type of Burner you'd like, you will now be prompted to purchase more.
If you decide to want to keep these prepaid numbers, please be sure you purchase a subscription. If you already have an active subscription but need more lines, please upgrade to a bigger subscription package.
To upgrade your current 1 line subscription to a bigger subscription, check out our article on Managing a Subscription.