Name is required.
Email address is required.
Invalid email address
Answer is required.
Exceeding max length of 5KB

My trusted phone number is no longer in service

My phone number linked to my account to get the verification sent to is no longer in service, how am I suppose to recover my account ?

1 Community Answers


Best Answer  Burner Agent  
0 rated :

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out!

We can transfer your account from your old main cell number to your new main cell number!
Just send us a message at with the following info:

1. Your old main cell number
2. Your new main cell number
3. A screenshot of your most recent receipt for a burner credit purchase or subscription renewal on the old account, which shows the date, the item, and that it was a Burner purchase. It does need to be a receipt, it cannot be a screenshot from inside the app of your credit count or Burners or bank statements.

We also cannot accept a copy/paste as it opens up too much possibility for fraud.

Once received I'll go ahead and transfer your account to the new number.


This question has received the maximum number of answers.